The digital refractometer Atago PAL-22S is suitable for fast and accurate determination of honey moisture in the range from 12 to 30 %. There is also visible the sample/ambient temperature in Celsius degrees °C on the display.
Price tip: an affordable alternative to honey digital refractometer is the optical refractometer RHN1-ATC.
|Honey moisture (AOAC)
||12 to 30 %
||10 to 40 °C
The honey measuring is very easy. Place a few drops of honey on the cleaned sensor, press the button "Start" and the result value of honey moisture will be showed on the display.
General technical specifications
- ATC - automatic temperature compensation: 10 to 40 °C
- Min. sample volume: 0.3 ml
- Measuring time: ≤ 3 s
- Power source: 2 AAA bateries, 1.5 V (batteries are not included)
- Battery life: ≥ 10000 readings (when alkaline batteries are used)
- Dimensions: 55 x 31 x 109 mm (width x depth x length)
- Weight: 100 g
- Package contents: carrying box, refractometer, operating instructions in English