The bench-top laboratory optical Abbe refractometer is suitable for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, industry, university and research laboratories.
It is designed for measuring of refractive index of transparent and translucent fluids as well as transparent and translucent solid materials.
General technical specifications
|Refractive index RI (nD)
||1.3000 to 1.7000
||0 to 95 °Bx
||± 0.1 °Bx
||10 to 50 °C
||100 x 200 x 240 mm
- digital thermometer, threadly connectable to refractometer
- inlets and outlets for tempering of the measuring prisms
- a window for illumination of measuring prism
- calibration prism
- ampoule of calibration liquid (Naphthalene bromide)
- operating instructions in English
Scale of the refractometer RWAJ